Promise that I will be back after my exam, finger crossed =X
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Final exam is here and so I will be inactive in posting in blogs.
Posted by Dae Mien at Thursday, December 16, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
I could have wrote a wall of text to reply you but I choose not to act like a kid.
Talking about this and that, how stupid.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Now most of the Malaysian's that turns to local online shopping might heard of mudah.com,carigold.com and some to the extent of lowyat. But do anyone of you heard about the new upcoming one, which is Jipaban.com? Jipaban.com is the sister company of Nuffnang and it works like the ebay. While you can comment on the seller's on other websites, Jipaban give us a new dimension of commenting on the item itself! This function is called as egg it or smash it. Kind of cool huh? And now they are coming up with this contest as well!
For this contest, I would like to get something for Angeline, who is my girlfriend *duh* from Green Poppies. The item that I would get for her from Green Poppies would be...
a diary! How cool is that, when she already had a blog of her own!
Some of you might be thinking, "What the heck! She already had a blog, what for does she need a diary for!?"
Now the reason why I would get her this diary is because,
- To give her a feeling of the past *old school style!*
- Something personal she can write on without the fear of anyone knowing about it
- Not only it can be a diary, but also a personal planner as well! *she forget stuffs easily*
- She can bring it anywhere she goes *no need to bring the laptop everywhere just to blog*
- Something physical she can cherish and hold on just in case something happen to Google wtf *you can not hold a virtual blog right?*
- So that I can take a peek on it when she's not there
Let's hope Santa is hiding somewhere reading this post!
And with Jipaban.com, shopping had never become this easy!