Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Post

Looking back,I realized that it's been long since I update my blog.Well,apart from me being lazy,assignments is piling up and waiting for my brain to be overclocked.It's been up and down for me during this month.Had 2 mid term and there is 3 more staring at me and I need to pass up 3 assignments by this friday which is the 31st of July.Nothing much going on with my life thou.Apart from celebrating birthday with one of my friend,I've been very good by staying at home.

Dad,mum and my sister came over last 2 weeks ago.Apparently,mum is having some sort of medication at Ipoh so they decided to stop by.It hurts me so much to see my mum's condition.Before my semester start till now,she's been going through at least 6-8 chemotherapy. And it wasn't the first time.Dad called me yesterday.Asked me to call back or sms my mum once a while. I guess there is reason behind it because my dad never calls me unless there is something important.

Back to the topic,my dad bought 10 durians from Penang for me.Took 3 to Wan Jie's house to eat with friends.Gave 3 to Hsu Wai and eat 4 more with my roomates.

If I have been given a wish,I wish to go back during when I was in Form Six.Why?
Because I wanted to find the fella that says 'If you can go thru Form Six,university life is easier' and dew 9 that person!!!

Gonna introduce my friends/gang on the next post.Stay tune~

0 comments:

Post a Comment