Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Read Latest One Piece, Naruto and Bleach Online


After OneManga decided to stop posting mangas online few
months back, many do not know where to go to get in touch with the latest releases. Many websites out there either are slow in releases or some only have a summary of the manga. Some might know where to find out will some does not. So I'm here today to share 3 of my top contributors of manga that I frequent daily.

For One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Hitman Reborn, I usually go to


For others such as Beelzebub, Hajime no Ippo, Mahou Sensei Negima, Defence Devil, Air Gear, The Breaker, Gamble Fish, Liar Game and others, go for


or



So there you go! Go and immerse yourself in those mangas now!

*I just realize now why I surf those sites daily. Apparently I'm chasing a lot of mangas (=_______=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment