Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

When it comes to last week of lectures...

Went for 2 tutorials and 1 lecture class today. Apparently a lot of students decided to skip the classes since the bar list is already out. So there is only 13 students for the first tutorial. After that, I had lunch with one of my friend who did came for the classes as well. Her motive of coming is just like me, tips and also marks for our assignment and presentations. Too bad got only 15/20 for one of my assignments and the grammar get a score of 3 out of 10 wtf. But it's cool because I'm lazy to find any possibility of marking mistakes. Second tutorial is more epic. At first there is only 5 students then another came in. In the end, the class consists of only 7 students excluding the tutor.

Oh, and I had my dinner at 2+1 just now. Until then =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment