Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4th Final paper down...

Went to Pizzahut 2 days ago.The pizza wasn't so nice.And I'm lazy to post the pictures of it as there is another 2 bloggers who happens to be my housemates already did blog about it.So today I finished my 4th paper which is the Malaysia:Cultural and Relegious Practices.It wasn't so hard compared to what I think of.Thanks to the tips,I managed to answer all the 4 essays but time is so limited.And managing to answer the questions doesn't mean I'm gonna so ace that subject isn't it?

Had my lunch with the cunning family just now.We had lunch at the coffeeshop which is opposite of ABC.The coffeeshop name is "Long Fong Kok" I think.The chicken rice was the best I can find in Kampar.Do drop me a comment if you think there is a better one =p

Forgotten to take pictures during lunch today.Those that are present are Li Mei and her handsome BF,Siong Chi,Hsu Wai,Jia Ying,Angeline and me.Had our usual gossip session and somehow we went off topic few times.

Last paper would be on this Thursday.And before I forgot,I'm going to hope Arsenal beat Manchester United later at night.Nothing is more satisfied than beating Manchester at Emirates Stadium.Until then,cyaz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment