Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spending Spree!!!

The next day I reach Penang,I actually met up with a seller at Prangin Mall to buy up his PSP... Price was RM 730...All was well till I play for 2 hours or more..The screen started to flickers and the images went blurry...Was really worried about the PSP and luckily,the seller refunded me the actual amount today...Was so happy...The whole night I was thinking what will the seller do...Because some doesn't want to take up the responsibilty and I'm happy and grateful that this seller did...Thanks Andy,appreciated much...I'd really like that PSP...

So today plan was to go for Red Box at 11am and catch a movie at 3pm..Turns out Tennee woke up late and we postponed Red Box to 12pm...Went to Prangin to get back the refund and then proceed to Gurney..So what do I do in Red Box?Eat and sleep la!!Or else you expect me to let everyone knows that I have a crow voice meh...Yes,I did actually took a nap there...The aircond is cool compared to the hot Kampar...After Red Box,we went to watch Friday the 13th...It's quite a nice movie and Angeline and Tennee was like keep closing their eyes when the scary part came...

Went to window shop and while in S&J,some stuffs caught my eyes...It was those Death Note figurines and Stich soft toy...After considering and consulting for awhile,I decided to buy the Death Note figurines...There are 4 there and Angeline said that she saw a few other more at Ipoh there...These figurines comes with some accesories where you can change...Sort of barbie doll type lol!!!

The bags the goods are in...Looks like spending spree isn't it?

Death Note's God of Death isn't it?It comes with his favourite apple too!!!

Misa Amani...Also comes with a briefcase and a small size doll with 3 expression faces...

Most of the fan's favourite,L...Comes with a chair,a body that squats down,a right hand that shows his trademark on how to handle a phone and also 3 expression faces too...

Light Yagami...Comes with hand cuffs,the Death Note book on his hand and 2 pens and also not to mention the 3 types of expression faces...

The 4 sets that I had bought in 1 shot....

Total cost?RM 200 which is quite expensive but heck,I planned to buy these to be kept for collection...As what Angeline said,she said that she saw Watari at Ipoh there...Gonna try my luck if I happen to be at Ipoh then...

1 comments:

aries_gal said...

hey..chin kak mia dae mien...do u need to tell the whole world that me and angeline close our eyes during the movie??

Post a Comment