Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Updates after 1 month...

Yes,I'm still alive in Kampar.Been busy these few weeks.You see,there is this thing called final exam that I need to go through.And preparations are made for it *cough*bullshit*cough*

Anyway,didn't get alot of food pictures because basically I was lazy to snap some =.="

Did I mention me and my friends have a dog that named Panda/Mocha?I'll post some of the pictures for now...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This was taken when he was ummm...2-3 weeks I guess?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
3 months down the road and hoola!!!

Finished my Pengajian Malaysia exam just now and it was terrible.All that I studied did not come out.Now I'm praying for me to just pass lols...How time flies...2 exams to go and I'll be having my 3 weeks break..

1 comments:

Derek's said...

ur dog x looks lik a panda anymore lol.... but still very cute lol...reckon u guys shall call it mocha lol... sounds much better...

Post a Comment