Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life after exam...

Man,it feels so good after finishing my last paper on Thursday.It wasn't so hard but still not so easy either.Went for steamboat at Oldtown with the cunning peoples again.Didn't managed to meet up with Cunning Rabbit so couldn't asked her to go out with us...Swt...Steamboat for lunch..First time for me,how about you?We took the package of RM 100 and I managed to cheat Li Mei that we took the RM 200 package...haha...How evil am I?Food wasn't that good thou...I miss the steamboat back at my hometown which is in Nagor Road.That's a free for all steamboat for around RM18 per person I think.Pictures won't be upload fully so fast as I'm still deciding wheter to post up the pictures or not.Some gave me the impressions that they don't want their face to be up on the internet lulz


Ah ngau was giving speech I think..or is it she was too excited while waiting for the food?


A close up shot on Cunning Cow...See la...I where got bluff you...See how fired up she was while talking...

Cunning Hedgehog was waiting for me to take her photos..Nah,just joking...She saw I was holding the phone and thus a pose for me to take...

Still having a few pictures to upload but until I consider all the option,I won't upload it due to some technical problems *cough*bullshit*cough*

After my last paper,I had fun in teasing my other housemates.They finish their exam on Monday. Still did not pack things up.Last minute person tsk tsk...

Cook dinner together with Angeline yesterday.We were lazy to go out so suddenly Angeline came up with the idea of cooking chezzy meatballs.So off we go to TESCO,our only source of entertainment lulz...Decided to cook instant soup,scramble eggs and chezzy meatballs but in the end changed chezzy meatballs to black pepper chicken sold in Tesco.Ended up that we couldn't finish all the food..Wasted..Still,the instant soup turns out to be not bad..Did I mentioned I was abit crazy few days ago and went ahead to buy a bar of TESCO chocolate...After having a few bites,it doesn't taste that bad...It was sweeter that Cadbury's...

0 comments:

Post a Comment