Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

GSC,here I come!!!

Was planning to go for dim sum this morning but this Angeline overslept and so I had to cancel the plan..Had our brunch at Oldtown with Sin Mei at New World Park..The rendang is nice..yum yum... Too bad there is no pictures as my mouth is faster than my hand...Sin Mei recommended me a drink and I had to order an Ice Chocolate at the end because the drink was too bitter for me...But Sin Mei loves it...Angeline ordered Nasi Lemak and it was not bad...After that,we went to Gurney for movies...Reached at 3.15pm and I was planning to watch Sellout at 3pm..Sigh..Luckily we choose Angels & Demons because it was so nice...I loves all those mysteries stuffs and those movies where there is no ending...No ending means there will be more to come isn't it?While in the cinema,there was a few preview that caught my intrest which is Transformer and Night in the Museum 2...Was planning to watch Night at the Museum 2 at 11.45pm but remembered we wanted to watch together with other friends as well...So plan was canceled...Went back home after window shopping...I think I need to take more pictures now...My blog seems to be a lil bit dull now isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment