Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The day he passed away...

At Sunday which is at 20th September,my younger brother sms me saying that my grandfather passed away.I was quite shocked and asked a few questions about it.I wanted to go back but if I go back,I won't have the time to study due to the travelling and I'm having an exam on Thursday.

I know some will say that grandfather is more important than exams but I just couldn't leave Kampar.Maybe it's because that I don't want to face the situation.Dad called me just now asking me whether will I come back or not.Replied no and he asked me about my life and exams that I am facing.Was kinda touched and tears came down from my eyes.

I talked to my cousin just now and just realized what happened in Penang.You see,my grandfather complained about back pain so my aunties took him for a medical check at hospital.The doctor told my aunties that my grandfather had lung cancer and can only survive for 3-6 months.Like what will happen in TVB drama,they keep it from my grandfather.And not even 1 month and my grandfather passed away.

Isn't it weird that most people do not appreciate someone until the person is gone?Recalling what you did for me since when I was small,it's priceless.

Since when I was small,

You took me for shopping every time I came over
Treat me with ice-creams
Take me to McD to buy Happy Meal
Watching football live together
Overnight and accompany you during Saturdays
Going for dim sum most of the Sundays
Secretly buying cigarettes for you
Protect me by you and Grandmother every time I got scolded

Relatives says you loved me the most,and I don't believe it.Now recalling back,I realized I was the only grandson that actually go through all of these with you.None of the other cousins are treated the way I was treated.

And I just want to let you know that how much I will always miss you.May you rest in peace,my beloved grandfather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment