Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lil Updates...

Talk about my life huh..4 exams down and 1 to go which will be on Monday.Plus with no tips at all means I need to read the whole book and I got just 1 day to do it(since now is Sunday).As usual,my mind is not at the exam right now.Lot's of things are going through my mind such as holidays,get together with friends,hometown foods and shopping.I only shop for DVD games LOL.

Will be at hometown for 2 weeks and then,I'll need to come back to Kampar for a short semester which is not short to me.The name is short but the content is equals to a long semester. Having 2 class + 2 tutorials a week is madness.It will be just the same like a long semester but now they crammed everything in 7 weeks.It means everything needs to be doubled.

In a blink of eye,1 semester passed again.The friends that I got to know now,the friends that I stick with is a blessing to me although some may have other ideas but heck who cares.I'm not born to explain to you unless you ask me.Some plans are in mind right now and I can't wait for it. Having a steamboat with my course mates as 2 of them are having a earlier birthday celebration.Gosh,I had steamboats for quite a times on this semester.I promised my readers that this time,this time I will capture the photos and load it up on this blog of mine.Most of the time you can only see words and no pictures.It makes my blog dull =(

Anyway,there is sound from the toilet downstairs just now.Tennee asked me to go down together to check it out.I did not notice all the while since I was wearing a headphone with music blasting my poor ears.Went down and did a check and found nothing so I just closed the toilet door.Soon,the sound came again.It was around 5 something on the morning. So this time,I go with the spray and spray the whole toilet.Until now,no sound is heard lol.

There were also a lot of competition organized by Nuffnang that I would like to join but it seems I'm not creative enough and there is no ideas going through my mind.

Alright,signing off for now and will update it on Tuesday with lotsa pictures.=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment