Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

These days..

Hi guys,it's been long since I blog again.Well,I had exams this month so I was kinda busy surfing,not busy reading la...What had you think?Well my birthday was recently which is on 17th of September and I had a Statistic paper that day.

Keep remind myself not to be careless and checked the calculator's calculation twice.Everything went fine until I passed up my paper and realized I wrote the wrong value for the U-Test.The answer was opposite.There goes my 6 marks.

So after that I went back home.Some of my friends were there waiting for me to give me a surprises.Imagine that they are hiding in the staircases lol.So when I walk to the staircase the started to sing the birthday song for me with a birthday cake.I was quite shocked myself.

I would like to say thank you to all of you that planned this.It's been great knowing you guys.After cutting the cake,we went to KFC for lunch.They treated me a Dinner plate and also my fav chezzy wedges.No pictures are taken as we are busy gossiping hehe.

Anyway,I got 2 more papers to go and it will be holiday then!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment