Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

King Schnauzer?

Heard of this name?It's actually a mix breed of King Charles Spaniel with Miniature Schnauzer.Actually I do not know about this breed until Angeline told me that her friend is putting up an adoption for the future puppies.Apparently her auntie's King Charles Spaniel became lover with Miniature Schnauzer and the puppies is expected to arrive on this world at the month of November.

Knowing how much I love dogs(I planed to have one after my studies),Angeline asked me whether do I want to adopt one.I do have one now but the dog is kinda big so I couldn't put it in my room.I'm also staying in a flat in my hometown so a big dog could not fit in.Plus my mother nagging and I'm gonna be dead.Father side won't be a problem because he loves dogs.I had a German Shepherd and Doberman last time as my pet lol.I still had the photos and every time I had a look at it,I will laugh because the dog is bigger than me.

Wanted to look for a toy or small breed dog.Her friend told me that it would be more than 5 kg and less than 10 kg.So now I am still estimating what will the dog size be.
So from there,I try to google about the bred and came up with few info's about it.



Picture taken from http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/k/kingschnauzer.htm.
That is the look of a King Schnauzer.

So anyone had experiences with this breed before and would like to share more information regarding this breed?

5 comments:

Bagladyclaire said...

Hi
The pictures above are actually of our dog, Daisy! She's three and a half years old now and we've had her since she was 12 weeks old. I would totally recommend anyone to get a dog of this mix of breeds - I honestly don't think you could find a better dog! Daisy loves people, and is very affectionate. She's clever and learns quickly and loves chasing and fetching tennis balls. She's good with other dogs and also with cats (we have 2). She has a fantastic personality and is great fun. I hope you do get a King Schnauzer - you'll never regret it!

Unknown said...

My Dog Dillon is a King schnauzer and he is 4 now, but still like a puppy!! He is just like the picture, but lighter and fluffier! He is the most gorgeous dog on this planet, he has the kindest most loving and human nature of any dog I've ever met, and his dog walker says he is the best dog she's ever had, she adores him. I can't take him anywhere withour being mobbed by people smooching him and telling him how gorgeous he is. He has never lost his temper, except when I was physically bitten by a dog he was like a rottweiller!! He is sooooooooo loyal, loving, cuddly and basically happy and intelligent. he is the best decision I have evr made, and has converted all the non-doggy people I know into massive fans! Highly recommended!! x

clownbaby346 said...

I'm looking to get a new dog but im having trouble finding hybrid dog breeders so i was wondering where you all got yours?

Unknown said...

My dog died at 31 of januar, she was also an King Snauzer. She would have turned 17 on febraury 5... It's amazing how much Daisy looks like my dog!
My dog was born in Belgium and has lived in the Netherlands for the rest of her life. She was a wonderfull dog, i really really miss her!

Yours,
Melissa

Unknown said...

Hello - I am desperately trying to find a King Schnauzer puppy. Claire - would you be able to tell me your breeder contact details? Or if anyone else can help, please email me katekirkham@gmail.com - thank you!

Post a Comment