Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where in Malaysia?

Where you can bath 2-3 times?Kampar is your answer!!And when I mention 2-3 times,I'm talking about 2-3 times per HOUR.Imagine how hot was that.Ok,maybe not like dessert but it's hot plus stuffy and you can sweat even when you sleep at the noon with 2 fans in the room.

My studies had been delayed day by day as my final exam is coming nearer.It's at this Friday.Also blame Dota for it.I'm addicted back.Luckily,I managed to touch up on my statistic.Kinda feel confident about the paper now.Thanks to Hsu Wai for teaching and explaining to me.You're now qualified to be a lecturer.Hahaha.

Went to UTAR today to check out the marks for midterm.Surprisingly,there is kind of a lot of students there.Guess that they still have lecture class going on due to the 1 week holiday of H1N1.Only managed to see Research as Counselling Skill's result are not out yet.Met Dr Lee while standing in front of her room.Talked to her awhile.

Night was still so hot till I went all the way to 7-11 to buy a pack of ice to make cold drinks.Feels better but still it's hot.Might go to TESCO to study if this keeps going on.At least there is free air cond in TESCO.Hehehe.

Until then,do visit for updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment