Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Industrial Training?

Industrial Training is the time where we are actually exposed to the working life outside.I may be still in Year 1 but I've already think about Year 3 where we need to go for Industrial Training for 3 months.Quite a friends of mine said they wanted to go back to their hometown.Some of the reasons is that it is near their place and living cost is cheaper too.

I even think as far as where do I want to apply for my Industrial Training.Was thinking of going for Genting but what does my course got to do with Hospitality.Most of my choices are either at Theme parks,Hotels or Hospitals taking care of the children.

I'm taking Bachelor of Degree(HONS) Psychology and was wondering whether will any of my choices pick me for my applications.I also prefer to work in an office.Maybe I'm too picky lol.I don't actually see any potential for myself to be in psychology field in future but I actually quite fond of Counseling.Just thinking of these makes my head go round and round.

Anyway,it's all about getting experiences from the working environment.Shouldn't worry too much of my future,yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment