Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Turning into Vampire?O-wai....

Realized that I keep staying awake at night for these 2 months.Not that I took a nap at the afternoon or evening.I could stay awake until 6am and then wakes up at 10 to attend my lecture or tutorial class at 11.It's kind of weird and I don't know why.Is it due to the stress on the subjects that I am taking this semester?The thoughts of maintaining or pushing up my CGPA?I don't remember that I was like that for the previous semester.And not to mention I stay awake doing nothing except looking at the monitor of my laptop.If I was awake because of studying then it's fine but...

And the only times that I was awake at night was due to working at night shifts but that was like half year ago.

Well,humans are weird and not all behaviors could be explained logically.This applies to my dream last night.Angeline told me that I was having a nightmare and it makes it hard for her and my another room mate to have a peaceful sleep.End up she had to skip the class due to lack of sleep.You know when a patient in hospital pass away,the doctors will try to revive the patient's heartbeat by using the 'equipment' that is put on the chest which will make the chest kinda jump up?It happens to my body yesterday lol.

Funny thing is that I don't remember anything about dreaming at all.

1 comments:

aries_gal said...

that 'equipment' is known as defibrillator..hahaha

Post a Comment