Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

So near yet so far...

Just received the letter that I was expecting few weeks ago.It was during the Mind Festival 2009 in UTAR that I went and had a test on my IQ.Cost me RM 40 for 38 questions to be done in a specific time frame.You can get more info from http://www.malaysianmensa.org/. Was quite disappointed about it as I only need 2 more correct answer to be accepted into the society.


Test score of 140.Need 148 to pass >.< Examination can only be taken once a year.Guess nothing could change except that I can let it all out at here.Presentation went well at Tuesday.Only 4 people who is in the tutorial including our tutor.There was few hiccups but I'm glad that everything went well according to the plan.Final exam schedule is also out.Guess that this semester I should be aiming for B- then.It's quite hard when all the subjects that you are taking is quite the same.Still wondering when can I change my lazy and carefree attitude.Would love to change but there is no motivation at all.Maybe I should blame it on the weather and the boring life in Kampar.

And I was also wondering why do god makes us human so complicated?So that we won't be bored in this world?Do you have something in mind,dear god?

0 comments:

Post a Comment