Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday @ UTAR

Woke up 7.00am today in the morning and was thinking whether do I want to go for lecture class or not.Finally decided to go and pulled Angeline from her sleep as well. Wan Jie gave us a surprise when she give us those cute small soft toys.

I chosen the cow but then Jia Ying wanted it and we fight for a while before I decided to let it go.Instead I choose the blue elephant.Siong Chi chooses the pig,Li Mei chooses the rabbit,Angeline chooses the mouse and Hsu Wai was left with the hamster.I brought the Research Method text book to school because I thought I need to attend the 2 lectures class.Mana tau the lecturer finished teaching in 1 class.We had our lunch at Block B and we proceed to Block A to check on the bar list.Then we went to Block E's computer lab.Soon,I met Eric and 1 of my friend.He did not remember me until he saw Angeline lol.

Later at 1.45pm,Li Mei decided to skipped class so Hsu Wai and Siong Chi followed as well.I was preparing myself to meet my adviser at 2.30pm.Reach there quite early and saw at least 4-5 girls is in the room.So I waited until 2.30pm and I approach my adviser as I had made an appointment.My adviser asked me to wait for a while as he tries to settle his matter first.Then there is 1 bitch in the room asked my adviser to tell me to meet him another time.Waffak!!?So fucking selfish and I had made an appointment.Your consultation time was supposed to end at 2pm and you have the balls to ask my adviser to see me another time?Who do you think you are?And wait...I wonder how do you grow 2 balls below your crotch?Was quite pissed with the attitude of that girl.Niahma!!!Luckily my adviser told her that I had made quite alot of appointment with him and was not successful.Knn..if my adviser ask me to meet him another time,I sure diu the girl kau kau...WTF...So inconsiderate of you.Do you think you are the only one that needs consultation.Your time is over so just fuck off!!

After having the consultation,I went to have a haircut.Before that,I was wondering whether should I dye my hair or not.Then the hairstylist there told me it looks nicer if my hair is in color as my hair color is quite dark black.So yeah,a haircut+dye+wash+massage cost me RM 60.I consider it quite cheap lol.Don't know what my mother will said when I get back to Penang @.@

0 comments:

Post a Comment