Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

When too much of pyschology...

When a person studies too much of psychology,suddenly the person will noticed a lot of things that it happening around them.It will in turn became scary because that person is able to reason out what and why others did this and that and also some will managed to differentiate truth and lies.Sometimes,this happen to me lol and believe me,it's a scary shyt.People wears a mask called persona to school everyday so that they can mingle around in society but then people like me sometimes see through their persona.Gosh.And then all those theories that I've learned came like nobody's business.And we will then started to explain about their behaviors,talking about their past childhood,their provinces of mind and those psychology stuffs.Not only me that should see it sometimes but also my friends who is also studying in this field.See?I'm not praising myself lol.

Anyway,now I liked Counseling more than Psychology lol.It would be a dream if I could go all the way till PhD but when will that happen?I wonder.

1 comments:

nunu said...

if you are determined, then you will achieve it =)

-junie-

Post a Comment