Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Skipping Classes...

Heard 1 of my housemate talking about getting bared from final exams due to lack of attendance in lecture and tutorial class.You see,we need to maintain 80% attendance or else we are bared.And when we are bared,we are required to write a letter of appeal and then go for an interview.Such a hectic thing to do don't you agree?I was kind of worried because this semester I skipped quite a lot of class.And I was already thinking of what reasons to say when I am required to write a letter.Blaming on the weather is kind of new reason isn't it lol.

And so I even count how much a lecture or tutorial class will cost us.It cost us around RM 23 per class and man...I think I skipped around 10 class or so which makes the university profits RM 230 lol...

Got to polish my presentation on tomorrow.Wish me luck.Until then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment