Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why sad songs?

I faced this questions a lot.Friends kept asking me,"Why sad songs?You like to be emo is it?".Well,what I usually answer them would be "Because it's more meaningful".Yes,you read it correct.I felt that sad songs had more meaningful lyrics and meanings.I usually listen to sad songs to relieve myself from everything around me.

Some songs that I liked is Cha Jian Er Guo by Lee Sheng Jie,Yue Ding by Guang Liang and so on.And yes,I like oldies and this includes those English sad songs as well.I'm not really a person who chases new songs.It just happen that if I heard a song that is nice,I will ask my friends or relatives regarding the song name and go back home to download it.

I believe throughout our daily life,we may had some sad feelings which is not expressed out.In psychological term,I think it is called unconscious.So the only way I let it out is to by stimulate it with sad songs.Every time after I break down listening to sad songs, I take a bath and will feel more better and fresh.Or maybe that's only me lol.

Anyway,like what I said during last post,lots of stuffs is really filling up my brain. It's so hard for me to be rational.And I was late for my adviser meeting.Guess what?He was no where to be found when I reach his room at 5.30pm.So heck,I waited for 10 minutes before I go back.And it started to rain too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment