Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lacking of sleep...

Thanks to the effect of Nescafe on Tuesday and then the next day going out until late midnight,I wasn't able to function properly in today's class.Missed the first lecture class but attended the second one.

"A person who loses one night’s sleep will generally be irritable and clumsy during the next day and will either become tired easily or speed up because of adrenalin. After missing two night’s sleep, a person will have problems concentrating and will begin to make mistakes on normal tasks. Three missed nights and a person will start to hallucinate and lose grasp of reality."

Taken from one of the website.Great.I'm now in the second day.And I'm having a presentation tomorrow.Will I start to hallucinate?Gosh.Just now was one of my lecturer's birthday.Happy Birthday Ms Chee =).Shouldn't mention the age lol.And when everyone was laughing because of some jokes,surprisingly I did not laugh.What happened?I can tell you I have no slight idea.Did Kampar environment changed me?I went to school today without much talking.I think I talk less than 10 sentences.That is so not me.I'm also do not know when will I start to behave like usual.Or will I not behave like usual anymore?

I also need to meet my UTAR adviser later at 5pm.Gosh.What do I wanted to consult?Should I consult him about the things I had in mind?I've been thinking a lot of stuffs lately.Thinking of stuffs that might not happen to myself.Did I think too much or is it my instinct that is guiding me to think?I was also quite unhappy with some particular stuffs.

Should stop now before I go with all the grandmother stories.Will update you all at night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment