Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Presentations..

After all the rush on assignments,another part that I hate is the presentation part. No doubt that I'm not good in talking to the crowd and I tend to get nervous easily. There is 5 presentation to go.Five!!!How the hell I'm going to pass all that?Not to mention some are really tough to pass...Couldn't we just take our exams pretty please?I would prefer that lol...

Woke up early this morning to support Cunning Wo-Pig playing Netball at Sports Complex.End up her team got the champion.Congratulations.At least we stand there under the hot sun for something lol.

After the competition end,I went to TESCO together with friends.Just noticed that the stall that I was looking for merged with the first stall.Had my brunch there.And when it all boils down to shopping,girls are number one.Plus with discount?Fuiyo...

And congratulations to Cunning Dewgong.She finally dare to sit on a motorcycle.Guess that I need to pull myself through the presentations as well then =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment